Normal fault array evolution above a reactivated rift fabric; a subsurface example from the northern Horda Platform, Norwegian North Sea
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 523–549, August 2014
How to Cite
Whipp, P. S., Jackson, C. A.-L., Gawthorpe, R. L., Dreyer, T. and Quinn, D. (2014), Normal fault array evolution above a reactivated rift fabric; a subsurface example from the northern Horda Platform, Norwegian North Sea. Basin Research, 26: 523–549. doi: 10.1111/bre.12050
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Environmental and Physical Research Council
- Statoil ASA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!