Deep-water continental margins: geological and economic frontiers
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Deep Water Continental Margins
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 3–9, February 2014
How to Cite
Alves, T. M., Bell, R. E., Jackson, C. A.-L. and Minshull, T. A. (2014), Deep-water continental margins: geological and economic frontiers. Basin Research, 26: 3–9. doi: 10.1111/bre.12053
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!