Breakout of squeezed stocks: dispersal of roof fragments, source of extrusive salt and interaction with regional thrust faults
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 3–25, February 2015
How to Cite
Dooley, T. P., Jackson, M. P. A. and Hudec, M. R. (2015), Breakout of squeezed stocks: dispersal of roof fragments, source of extrusive salt and interaction with regional thrust faults. Basin Research, 27: 3–25. doi: 10.1111/bre.12056
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Applied Geodynamics Laboratory consortium
- The University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!