Breakout of squeezed stocks: dispersal of roof fragments, source of extrusive salt and interaction with regional thrust faults
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
How to Cite
Dooley, T. P., Jackson, M. P. A. and Hudec, M. R. (2014), Breakout of squeezed stocks: dispersal of roof fragments, source of extrusive salt and interaction with regional thrust faults. Basin Research. doi: 10.1111/bre.12056
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Applied Geodynamics Laboratory consortium
- The University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!