Rapid outer marginal collapse at the rift to drift transition of passive margin evolution, with a Gulf of Mexico case study
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 701–725, December 2014
How to Cite
Pindell, J., Graham, R. and Horn, B. (2014), Rapid outer marginal collapse at the rift to drift transition of passive margin evolution, with a Gulf of Mexico case study. Basin Research, 26: 701–725. doi: 10.1111/bre.12059
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!