An integrated subsurface analysis of clastic remobilization and injection; a case study from the Oligocene succession of the eastern North Sea
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 641–674, October 2014
How to Cite
Andresen, K. J. and Clausen, O. R. (2014), An integrated subsurface analysis of clastic remobilization and injection; a case study from the Oligocene succession of the eastern North Sea. Basin Research, 26: 641–674. doi: 10.1111/bre.12060
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!