Geodynamic context for the deposition of coarse-grained deep-water axial channel systems in the Patagonian Andes
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 726–745, December 2014
How to Cite
Ghiglione, M. C., Likerman, J., Barberón, V., Beatriz Giambiagi, L., Aguirre-Urreta, B. and Suarez, F. (2014), Geodynamic context for the deposition of coarse-grained deep-water axial channel systems in the Patagonian Andes. Basin Research, 26: 726–745. doi: 10.1111/bre.12061
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Agencia. Grant Number: PICT 2010-00036
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 0048
- Instituto de Estudios Andinos “Don Pablo Groeber”. Grant Number: R-110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!