Getting a grip on tetrapod grasping: form, function, and evolution
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2013 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 380–405, May 2013
How to Cite
Sustaita, D., Pouydebat, E., Manzano, A., Abdala, V., Hertel, F. and Herrel, A. (2013), Getting a grip on tetrapod grasping: form, function, and evolution. Biological Reviews, 88: 380–405. doi: 10.1111/brv.12010
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!