Present address: Department of Biology, University of Ottawa, 30 Marie-Curie, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.
Do male secondary sexual characters signal ejaculate quality? A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2013 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 669–682, August 2013
How to Cite
Mautz, B. S., Møller, A. P. and Jennions, M. D. (2013), Do male secondary sexual characters signal ejaculate quality? A meta-analysis. Biological Reviews, 88: 669–682. doi: 10.1111/brv.12022
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Endeavour Research Scholarship (BSM)
- Australian Research Council (MDJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!