Disturbance regimes, gap-demanding trees and seed mass related to tree height in warm temperate rain forests worldwide
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2013 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 701–744, August 2013
How to Cite
Grubb, P. J., Bellingham, P. J., Kohyama, T. S., Piper, F. I. and Valido, A. (2013), Disturbance regimes, gap-demanding trees and seed mass related to tree height in warm temperate rain forests worldwide. Biological Reviews, 88: 701–744. doi: 10.1111/brv.12029
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Core funding for Crown Research Institutes
- Royal Society of London (P.J.G.) and by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (P.J.B. and P.J.G.)
- Landcare Research (P.J.B.)
- A.V.. Grant Number: RYC-2007-00620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!