Lethal interactions among vertebrate top predators: a review of concepts, assumptions and terminology
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2013 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 270–283, May 2014
How to Cite
Lourenço, R., Penteriani, V., Rabaça, J. E. and Korpimäki, E. (2014), Lethal interactions among vertebrate top predators: a review of concepts, assumptions and terminology. Biological Reviews, 89: 270–283. doi: 10.1111/brv.12054
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- FCT - Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: BPD/78241/2011
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 123379, 136717 and 250709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!