Present address: Montefiore Institut Montefiore, University of Liège, 10 Grande Traverse, Sart-Tilman, Building B28, B-4000 Liège, Belgium.
Genetic regulation of immunoglobulin E level in different pathological states: integration of mouse and human genetics
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2013 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 375–405, May 2014
How to Cite
Gusareva, E. S., Kurey, I., Grekov, I. and Lipoldová, M. (2014), Genetic regulation of immunoglobulin E level in different pathological states: integration of mouse and human genetics. Biological Reviews, 89: 375–405. doi: 10.1111/brv.12059
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Nr. RVO 68378050
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: GACR 310/08/1697
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Grant LH12049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!