Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Idaho, Box 3051, 875 Perimeter Drive, MS3051 Moscow, ID 83844–3051, U.S.A.
Status and challenges for conservation of small mammal assemblages in South America
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 705–722, August 2014
How to Cite
Kelt, D. A. and Meserve, P. L. (2014), Status and challenges for conservation of small mammal assemblages in South America. Biological Reviews, 89: 705–722. doi: 10.1111/brv.12080
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0948583 and DEB-0947224
- Institute for Ecology and Biodiversity
- University of California Davis
- Northern Illinois University
- Universidad de La Serena
- Chile's National Forest and Park Service (CONAF)
- Agriculture Service (SAG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!