The evolutionary ecology of testicular function: size isn't everything
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 874–888, November 2014
How to Cite
Ramm, S. A. and Schärer, L. (2014), The evolutionary ecology of testicular function: size isn't everything. Biological Reviews, 89: 874–888. doi: 10.1111/brv.12084
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31003A-127503, 31003A-143732
- Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union (Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship and Career Integration Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!