Environmental change and the carbon balance of Amazonian forests
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 913–931, November 2014
How to Cite
Aragão, L. E. O. C., Poulter, B., Barlow, J. B., Anderson, L. O., Malhi, Y., Saatchi, S., Phillips, O. L. and Gloor, E. (2014), Environmental change and the carbon balance of Amazonian forests. Biological Reviews, 89: 913–931. doi: 10.1111/brv.12088
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Numbers: NE/F015356/2, NE/l018123/1
- CNPq and CAPES for the Science without Borders Program Fellowship
- FP7 Marie Curie Incoming International Fellowship. Grant Number: 220546
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/G000816/1
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia - Biodiversidade e Uso da Terra na Amazônia. Grant Number: CNPq 574008/2008-0
- NERC AMAZONICA. Grant Number: NE/F005806/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!