The eunuch phenomenon: adaptive evolution of genital emasculation in sexually dimorphic spiders
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 279–296, February 2015
How to Cite
Kuntner, M., Agnarsson, I. and Li, D. (2015), The eunuch phenomenon: adaptive evolution of genital emasculation in sexually dimorphic spiders. Biological Reviews, 90: 279–296. doi: 10.1111/brv.12109
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Raffles Museum for Biodiversity Research (RMBR)
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Numbers: P10236, MU-PROM/12-001
- NSFC. Grant Number: 31272324
- Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) AcRF. Grant Number: R-154-000-476-112
- Ah Meng Conservation Fund. Grant Number: R-154-518-720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!