Present address: Institute of Plant Sciences, University of Bern, Alterbengrain 21, 3013 Bern, Switzerland.
Moving forward on facilitation research: response to changing environments and effects on the diversity, functioning and evolution of plant communities
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 297–313, February 2015
How to Cite
Soliveres, S., Smit, C. and Maestre, F. T. (2015), Moving forward on facilitation research: response to changing environments and effects on the diversity, functioning and evolution of plant communities. Biological Reviews, 90: 297–313. doi: 10.1111/brv.12110
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 242658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!