These authors contributed equally to this work.
Combining correlative and mechanistic habitat suitability models to improve ecological compensation
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2014 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 314–329, February 2015
How to Cite
Meineri, E., Deville, A.-S., Grémillet, D., Gauthier-Clerc, M. and Béchet, A. (2015), Combining correlative and mechanistic habitat suitability models to improve ecological compensation. Biological Reviews, 90: 314–329. doi: 10.1111/brv.12111
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- MAVA Foundation
- Réegion Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (South of France)
- French Fond Unique Interministeriel (FUI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!