Individual and Temporal Variation in Outcrossing Rates and Pollen Flow Patterns in Ceiba pentandra (Malvaceae: Bombacoidea)
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 185–194, March 2013
How to Cite
Lobo, J., Solís, S., Fuchs, E. J. and Quesada, M. (2013), Individual and Temporal Variation in Outcrossing Rates and Pollen Flow Patterns in Ceiba pentandra (Malvaceae: Bombacoidea). Biotropica, 45: 185–194. doi: 10.1111/btp.12001
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Universidad de Costa Rica. Grant Numbers: # 111–A7–169, #111–A8–535
- International Foundation for Science. Grant Number: D 4358–1
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologıa. Grant Numbers: CB-2009–01 131008, 31826-N, U50863Q, 2002-C01–0597, 2002-C01–0544
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Grant Numbers: IN224108, # IN221305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!