[This article was corrected after online publication on 19 April 2013. Fernanda A. Carvalho was added to the list of authors.]
Spatial Scale or Amplitude of Predictors as Determinants of the Relative Importance of Environmental Factors to Plant Community Structure
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 299–307, May 2013
How to Cite
Pansonato, M. P., Costa, F. R. C., de Castilho, C. V., Carvalho, F. A. and Zuquim, G. (2013), Spatial Scale or Amplitude of Predictors as Determinants of the Relative Importance of Environmental Factors to Plant Community Structure. Biotropica, 45: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/btp.12008
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!