Mapping Tropical Forest Trees Using High-Resolution Aerial Digital Photographs
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 308–316, May 2013
How to Cite
Garzon-Lopez, C. X., Bohlman, S. A., Olff, H. and Jansen, P. A. (2013), Mapping Tropical Forest Trees Using High-Resolution Aerial Digital Photographs. Biotropica, 45: 308–316. doi: 10.1111/btp.12009
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0453665
- University of Groningen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!