The Nature of Seedling Assemblages in a Fragmented Tropical Landscape: Implications for Forest Regeneration
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 386–394, May 2013
How to Cite
Santo-Silva, E. E., Almeida, W. R., Melo, F. P. L., Zickel, C. S. and Tabarelli, M. (2013), The Nature of Seedling Assemblages in a Fragmented Tropical Landscape: Implications for Forest Regeneration. Biotropica, 45: 386–394. doi: 10.1111/btp.12013
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Brazilian Science Council (CNPq)
- Conservation International do Brasil
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!