Increasing Liana Abundance and Basal Area in a Tropical Forest: The Contribution of Long-distance Clonal Colonization
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 317–324, May 2013
How to Cite
Yorke, S. R., Schnitzer, S. A., Mascaro, J., Letcher, S. G. and Carson, W. P. (2013), Increasing Liana Abundance and Basal Area in a Tropical Forest: The Contribution of Long-distance Clonal Colonization. Biotropica, 45: 317–324. doi: 10.1111/btp.12015
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Research Growth Initiative program
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies. Grant Numbers: DEB-0613666, DEB-0845071, DEB-9527729, DEB-0212054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!