Radial Gradients in Wood Specific Gravity, Water and Gas Content in Trees of a Mexican Tropical Rain Forest
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 280–287, May 2013
How to Cite
Schüller, E., Martínez-Ramos, M. and Hietz, P. (2013), Radial Gradients in Wood Specific Gravity, Water and Gas Content in Trees of a Mexican Tropical Rain Forest. Biotropica, 45: 280–287. doi: 10.1111/btp.12016
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P19507-B17
- SEP-CONACyT . Grant Numbers: 2005-CO1-51043, 2009-129740
- PAPIIT-DGAPA. Grant Number: IN227210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!