Conservation of an Ant–plant Mutualism in Native Forests and Ecologically-managed Tree Monocultures
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 520–527, July 2013
How to Cite
Kersch-Becker, M. F., Buss, S. R. and Fonseca, C. R. (2013), Conservation of an Ant–plant Mutualism in Native Forests and Ecologically-managed Tree Monocultures. Biotropica, 45: 520–527. doi: 10.1111/btp.12023
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (UNISINOS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!