Long-term Changes in Fruit Phenology in a West African Lowland Tropical Rain Forest are Not Explained by Rainfall
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 434–440, July 2013
How to Cite
Polansky, L. and Boesch, C. (2013), Long-term Changes in Fruit Phenology in a West African Lowland Tropical Rain Forest are Not Explained by Rainfall. Biotropica, 45: 434–440. doi: 10.1111/btp.12033
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Department of Primatology
TABLE S1. Species names and summary of model results.
FIGURE S1. Species level graphics and additional model results.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.