Does the Bananaquit Benefit Commensally from Parrot Frugivory? An Assessment Using Habitat Quality
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 457–464, July 2013
How to Cite
Douglas, L. R., Winkel, G. and Sherry, T. W. (2013), Does the Bananaquit Benefit Commensally from Parrot Frugivory? An Assessment Using Habitat Quality. Biotropica, 45: 457–464. doi: 10.1111/btp.12035
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Loro Parque Fundación
- Western Bird Banding Association. Grant Numbers: DEB0717338, DEB0717243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!