Ontogenetic Changes in Carbohydrate Storage and Sprouting Ability in Pioneer Tree Species in Peninsular Malaysia
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 427–433, July 2013
How to Cite
Kenzo, T., Ichie, T., Yoneda, R., Tanaka-Oda, A., Azani, M. A. and Majid, N. M. (2013), Ontogenetic Changes in Carbohydrate Storage and Sprouting Ability in Pioneer Tree Species in Peninsular Malaysia. Biotropica, 45: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/btp.12036
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 24688017, 18780126
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
TABLE S1. Comparison of tree ecological traits in Macaranga bancana and M. gigantea.
FIGURE S1. Changes in nitrogen concentrations with tree diameter before and three months after cutting.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.