Shrub Cover Influence on Seedling Growth and Survival Following Logging of a Tropical Forest
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 419–426, July 2013
How to Cite
Duclos, V., Boudreau, S. and Chapman, C. A. (2013), Shrub Cover Influence on Seedling Growth and Survival Following Logging of a Tropical Forest. Biotropica, 45: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/btp.12039
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FQRNT)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
|btp12039-sup-0001-TableS1-S2-FigureS1.docx||Word document||181K|| |
TABLE S1. Results of the paired ANOVAs for seedling survival and aboveground biomass and of the paired ANCOVAs for height and the number of leaves.
TABLE S2. Mean nutrient availability ± SE (μg/10 cm2) in experimental plots.
FIGURE S1. Study site, Kibale National Park, Uganda.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.