Carbohydrate as Fuel for Foraging, Resource Defense and Colony Growth – a Long-term Experiment with the Plant-ant Crematogaster nigriceps
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 620–627, September 2013
How to Cite
Rudolph, K. P. and Palmer, T. M. (2013), Carbohydrate as Fuel for Foraging, Resource Defense and Colony Growth – a Long-term Experiment with the Plant-ant Crematogaster nigriceps. Biotropica, 45: 620–627. doi: 10.1111/btp.12040
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- NSF GRF. Grant Number: NSF DEB-0444741
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!