authors contributed equally to this work.
Thermal Buffering of Microhabitats is a Critical Factor Mediating Warming Vulnerability of Frogs in the Philippine Biodiversity Hotspot
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 628–635, September 2013
How to Cite
Scheffers, B. R., Brunner, R. M., Ramirez, S. D., Shoo, L. P., Diesmos, A. and Williams, S. E. (2013), Thermal Buffering of Microhabitats is a Critical Factor Mediating Warming Vulnerability of Frogs in the Philippine Biodiversity Hotspot. Biotropica, 45: 628–635. doi: 10.1111/btp.12042
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Singapore International Graduate Award
- Tier 1- Academic Research Fund
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore Conservation Fund
- Australian Government National Environment Research Program
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!