Influence of Patch Factors and Connectivity on the Avifauna of Fragmented Polylepis Forest in the Ecuadorian Andes
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 602–611, September 2013
How to Cite
Tinoco, B. A., Astudillo, P. X., Latta, S. C., Strubbe, D. and Graham, C. H. (2013), Influence of Patch Factors and Connectivity on the Avifauna of Fragmented Polylepis Forest in the Ecuadorian Andes. Biotropica, 45: 602–611. doi: 10.1111/btp.12047
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Parque Nacional Cajas
- National Aviary
- Stony Brook University of C. H. G. For logistical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!