Influence of Terrestrial Molluscs on Litter Decomposition and Nutrient Release in a Hawaiian Rain Forest
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Special Issue: ATBC 50TH ANNIVERSARY REVIEWS
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 719–727, November 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, W. M., Ostertag, R. and Cowie, R. H. (2013), Influence of Terrestrial Molluscs on Litter Decomposition and Nutrient Release in a Hawaiian Rain Forest. Biotropica, 45: 719–727. doi: 10.1111/btp.12057
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB0710435
- University of Hawaii. Grant Number: DGE05-38550
- Conchologists of America
- Unitas Malacologica
- Hawaiian Malacological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!