Tree Species Effects on Soil Properties and Greenhouse Gas Fluxes in East-central Amazonia: Comparison between Monoculture and Diverse Forest
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Special Issue: ATBC 50TH ANNIVERSARY REVIEWS
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 709–718, November 2013
How to Cite
van Haren, J., de Oliveira, R. C., Beldini, P. T., de Camargo, P. B., Keller, M. and Saleska, S. (2013), Tree Species Effects on Soil Properties and Greenhouse Gas Fluxes in East-central Amazonia: Comparison between Monoculture and Diverse Forest. Biotropica, 45: 709–718. doi: 10.1111/btp.12061
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- U.S. Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!