Using Habitat Characteristics to Predict Faunal Diversity in Tropical Production Forests
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Lam, T. Y., Fletcher, C., Ramage, B. S., Doll, H. M., Joann, C. L., Nur-Zati, A. M., Butod, E., Kassim, A. R., Harrison, R. D. and Potts, M. D. (2014), Using Habitat Characteristics to Predict Faunal Diversity in Tropical Production Forests. Biotropica, 46: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/btp.12069
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- UNDP. Grant Number: MAL/04/G31
- International Tropical Timber Organization
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and Forest Research Institute Malaysia
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!