Consequences of Seed Dispersal for Plant Recruitment in Tropical Forests: Interactions Within the Seedscape
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Special Issue: ATBC 50TH ANNIVERSARY REVIEWS
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 666–681, November 2013
How to Cite
Beckman, N. G. and Rogers, H. S. (2013), Consequences of Seed Dispersal for Plant Recruitment in Tropical Forests: Interactions Within the Seedscape. Biotropica, 45: 666–681. doi: 10.1111/btp.12071
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 0931642
- Rice University Huxley Fellowship. Grant Numbers: DEB 0816465, DEB 1258148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!