El Niño, Host Plant Growth, and Migratory Butterfly Abundance in a Changing Climate
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 90–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Srygley, R. B., Dudley, R., Oliveira, E. G. and Riveros, A. J. (2014), El Niño, Host Plant Growth, and Migratory Butterfly Abundance in a Changing Climate. Biotropica, 46: 90–97. doi: 10.1111/btp.12081
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Geographic Society Committeee for Research and Exploration
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute (STRI)
- Smithsonian Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!