Altitudinal Patterns in Two Syntopic Species of Sturnira (Mammalia: Chiroptera: Phyllostomidae) in the Montane Rain Forests of Argentina
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez, M. S. and Giannini, N. P. (2014), Altitudinal Patterns in Two Syntopic Species of Sturnira (Mammalia: Chiroptera: Phyllostomidae) in the Montane Rain Forests of Argentina. Biotropica, 46: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/btp.12082
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!