Local and Regional Variation in Local Frequency of Multiple Coffee Pests Across a Mosaic Landscape in Coffea arabica's Native Range
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 276–284, May 2014
How to Cite
Samnegård, U., Hambäck, P. A., Nemomissa, S. and Hylander, K. (2014), Local and Regional Variation in Local Frequency of Multiple Coffee Pests Across a Mosaic Landscape in Coffea arabica's Native Range. Biotropica, 46: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/btp.12106
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!