Harvesting Increases Reproductive Activity in Himatanthus drasticus (Mart.) Plumel (Apocynaceae), a Non-Timber Forest Product of the Brazilian Savanna
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 341–349, May 2014
How to Cite
Baldauf, C., da Silva, A. S., Sfair, J. C., Ferreira, R. and dos Santos, F. A. M. (2014), Harvesting Increases Reproductive Activity in Himatanthus drasticus (Mart.) Plumel (Apocynaceae), a Non-Timber Forest Product of the Brazilian Savanna. Biotropica, 46: 341–349. doi: 10.1111/btp.12109
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
- Edital Universal project. Grant Number: 472127/2008-0
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Number: 2008/08737-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!