Precipitation Regime and Nitrogen Addition Effects on Leaf Litter Decomposition in Tropical Dry Forests
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 415–424, July 2014
How to Cite
Bejarano, M., Crosby, M. M., Parra, V., Etchevers, J. D. and Campo, J. (2014), Precipitation Regime and Nitrogen Addition Effects on Leaf Litter Decomposition in Tropical Dry Forests. Biotropica, 46: 415–424. doi: 10.1111/btp.12127
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- PAPIIT-UNAM. Grant Number: 22610
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología-Mexico (CONACYT). Grant Number: 154754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!