Microclimate Fluctuation Correlated with Beta Diversity of Epiphyllous Bryophyte Communities
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 575–582, September 2014
How to Cite
Kraichak, E. (2014), Microclimate Fluctuation Correlated with Beta Diversity of Epiphyllous Bryophyte Communities. Biotropica, 46: 575–582. doi: 10.1111/btp.12140
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Moorea Biocode
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- Royal Thai Government and a Student Travel Award from the American Bryology and Lichenology Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!