Reviews / Comptes rendus
Earth grab: Geopiracy, the new biomassters and capturing climate genes by ETC Group
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages e21–e22, Spring / printemps 2013
How to Cite
Reeves, A. (2013), Earth grab: Geopiracy, the new biomassters and capturing climate genes by ETC Group. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: e21–e22. doi: 10.1111/cag.12006
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!