Research / Recherche
The embeddedness of bank branch networks in immigrant gateways
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 48–62, Spring / printemps 2014
How to Cite
Li, W., Lo, L. and Oberle, A. (2014), The embeddedness of bank branch networks in immigrant gateways. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 48–62. doi: 10.1111/cag.12062
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SRG Award). Grant Number: #410-2010-2692
- National Science Foundation of the US. Grant Number: 0852424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!