Research Paper / Recherche
Toward cumulative effects assessment and management in the Athabasca watershed, Alberta, Canada
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 315–328, Fall / Automne 2014
How to Cite
Noble, B. F., Skwaruk, J. S. and Patrick, R. J. (2014), Toward cumulative effects assessment and management in the Athabasca watershed, Alberta, Canada. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 315–328. doi: 10.1111/cag.12063
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!