Research / Recherche
Oil and gas infrastructure and the spatial pattern of grizzly bear habitat selection in Alberta, Canada
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2014 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 79–94, Spring / printemps 2014
How to Cite
Laberee, K., Nelson, T. A., Stewart, B. P., McKay, T. and Stenhouse, G. B. (2014), Oil and gas infrastructure and the spatial pattern of grizzly bear habitat selection in Alberta, Canada. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 79–94. doi: 10.1111/cag.12066
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Alberta Upstream Petroleum Research Fund and Petroleum Technology Alliance of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!