Research Paper / Recherche
“It's not only for sick people”: The place of the local hospital in a rural northern Ontario community
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 341–354, Fall / Automne 2014
How to Cite
Wiersma, E. C. and Koster, R. (2014), “It's not only for sick people”: The place of the local hospital in a rural northern Ontario community. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 341–354. doi: 10.1111/cag.12085
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Research Development Initiatives
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!