Research Paper / Recherche
Geocoding for public health research: Empirical comparison of two geocoding services applied to Canadian cities
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 400–417, Winter / Hiver 2014
How to Cite
Shah, T. I., Bell, S. and Wilson, K. (2014), Geocoding for public health research: Empirical comparison of two geocoding services applied to Canadian cities. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 400–417. doi: 10.1111/cag.12091
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- SAFIHR Spatial Analysis For Innovation in Health Research
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Provincial Colleges of Physicians
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!