Research Paper / Recherche
A Spatial Assessment of Dentist Supply in Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 481–498, Winter / Hiver 2014
How to Cite
Meyer, S. P. (2014), A Spatial Assessment of Dentist Supply in Ontario, Canada. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 481–498. doi: 10.1111/cag.12103
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!