Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Commercial, Societal and Administrative Benefits from the Analysis and Clarification of Definitions: The Case of Nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Creativity and Innovation Management
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 26–36, March 2013
How to Cite
Saner, M. and Stoklosa, A. (2013), Commercial, Societal and Administrative Benefits from the Analysis and Clarification of Definitions: The Case of Nanomaterials. Creativity and Innovation Management, 22: 26–36. doi: 10.1111/caim.12014
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Health Canada
- University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!