‘Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth’: Key Persons and their Roles in Inter-Organizational Innovations
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Creativity and Innovation Management
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 390–407, December 2013
How to Cite
Rese, A., Gemünden, H.-G. and Baier, D. (2013), ‘Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth’: Key Persons and their Roles in Inter-Organizational Innovations. Creativity and Innovation Management, 22: 390–407. doi: 10.1111/caim.12034
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- German Federal Minstery for Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!